Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Update on Cat

My cat seems much better today. He's back to eating and is walking around the house like normal. He has eaten less than normal today. He doesn't seem to like the food as much today as he did in the past couple of days. I gave him some hamburger with the dry food today and he ate that, too. I'm not sure Core grain-free, diary and soy-free makes a canned version of the same food. I'll have to check into that. I'm sure he'd eat more if it was canned food. He must have been raised on canned food because he goes crazy when he hears the can opener running.

2 comments:

Mary C said...

Glad to hear he's doing better. I hope it continues.

Heidi said...

I hope the cat keeps improving :) It's so hard when one day they like something and the next they want something different.