Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Ahhhh, Florida

Kissimmee, Fl.

I find the weather this time (in the 70s and low 80s) perfect. I caught up on a lot of reading, enjoyed MGM Studios, and today we will take in a baseball game (Houston Astros spring training). I even brought my paints along to practice. It was a great vacation for me but my husband is working almost the whole time.

Luckily, Erie will be warming up when we get home. I guess maybe winter is over.

I did get to see some famous football players live on an ESPN broadcast at the MGM Studios on Saturday. Jerry Rice (my favorite 49er from days past) Chad Johnson (wide receiver, Bengals), Tony Gonzales (Chiefs wide end), Priest Holmes (Chiefs running back). Jerry Rice was very entertaining. He even did a dance for us that he learned when he participated in "Dancing With the Stars".

The weather was so nice we walked a couple of miles every night to go out to dinner. Good weather really makes you want to exercise. I pretty much stayed on my diet except for the lobster pizza and some cheese bread, oh, and the hamburger and french fries,the lasagna probably wasn't on my diet, either. But I did walk to the restaurant. Ok, I did have some cinnamon-apple desert with ice cream at Red Lobster, but other than that.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You forgot to stow me away in your luggage! ;(

Oh, still gald to here you are having a good time and diets are not for vactions anyways.