Sunday, March 12, 2006

I Paid the Price

I was pretty depressed when I got back to Erie. I had caught a bad cold, it was raining and when I weighed myself I had gained 3 pounds indulging in things I wasn't suppose to eat. A whole week of work-outs and dieting down the tubes.

Yesterday was sunny (which makes me happy) and I worked out even though I was sick. I only did 3 10-minute rounds (with 5 minutes between them to rest) on the elliptical machine so I wouldn't breathe very hard and start coughing. It felt good. This morning I lost one of the pounds I gained on vacation and now I'm back in good spirits. I've lost a total of 19 pounds. It should be more but you pay the price for not having will power.

My 3 cats are very interested in the windows as they are starting to see birds flying around. There are kitty nose prints on the windows now. Spring is in the air.

No comments: