- I used to train and show obedience dogs, mostly American Cocker Spaniels.
- I once owned a race horse that raced the California circuit for 2 years. (loser!)
- Years ago, my Appaloosa parade horse was chosen to be ridden by the Grand Marshal at the State Fair Parade in Sacramento, California. During the parade my horse spooked under the monorail, scampered backwards into the crowd and almost threw the guy. (that was terribly embarrassing!)
- I've been to every state west of the Mississippi (Hawaii but not Alaska) and almost all of them to the east. I'd like to see them all.
- I love power tools and woodworking. Along with working on restoring my house, I've always a woodworking project in progress.
Gee, I don't know who to tag that hasn't been tagged. It's a wild card. Anyone that hasn't been tagged, please step up, ha.