Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Campbells Pottery

My husband had Monday off and we drove around the countryside which is one of our favorite things to do. My dad used to take our family on Sunday afternoon drives when I was young so I guess those good memories are part of the reason I love doing it (and, of course, spending stress-free time with my husband). I thought my husband was randomly driving around but he pulled into Campbells Pottery and that was a pleasant surprise. I just go crazy in there, everything is so beautiful. The glass, pottery and craft items are exquisite. I'd love to have just about everything in that place. His stop wasn't cheap, though. I came out with a large mug, a Flambeaux art pottery dish and a strawberry solid-lotion bar to go in it. It is a great place to spend a few hours. I love and marvel that they have a cat lounging on the counter with all that expensive, breakable glass around. That must be one well-behaved cat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Campbell Pottery is wonderful! Next time you are in that area you should check out Morning Sun Studio if you are into any kind of rubber stamps or scrapbooking. She is on Route 98 just north of 6N
And also Kelly Run Gallery which is new in Cambridge Springs on main street. This is owned by Jan Lutz and she is a wonderful watercolorist.